How can you make your favorite comedy even more fun? Turn it into a drinking game, just like we did with the hilarious White Chicks drinking game. Come and learn how it’s played.
These lighthearted movies are full of notorious catchphrases, crazy what-the-hack moments, and silly jokes that sound twice as funny when you’re all a bit tipsy.
With White Chicks, though, it’s probably even better. This hilarious 2004 comedy is ideal for a laid-back movie night with your friends. It’s one of those films you can’t go wrong with if you’re after good laughter. Try it, and you certainly won’t regret it.
What You’ll Need to Play White Chicks Drinking Game?
One of the best things about the movie-inspired drinking games is that they don’t require any extensive preparations. If you want to play the White Chicks drinking game, make sure you have:
- A copy of the White Chicks movie (you can also find it on streaming platforms or on TV)
- Alcoholic drinks of your choice (some prefer beer, others wine, spirits, cocktails, etc.)
- At least one friend to join the challenge
- It is a comfortable place and a device with a nice large screen and good-quality sound
Why Playing the White Chicks Drinking Game?
There are certainly dozens of great film-based drinking challenges. What makes the White Chicks game special? First of all, let’s take a look at the film itself.
White Chicks is a wild comedy that follows FBI agents Marcus and Kevin Copeland, portrayed by Shawn and Marlon Wayans, as they go undercover as two rich white heiresses to solve a delicate kidnapping case.
Masked by heavy makeup and platine wigs, the agents try to blend with the posh society as the Wilson sisters, naturally leading to uncountable slapstick moments and outrageous jokes.
However, there’s also a large dose of clever satire on race, class differences, identity search, and some other heavily discussed social topics.
Whether you use the film only as a hilarious source of laughter during the game or move on to more profound debates on its themes is up to you. In any case, the film works as a reliable start to friendly interaction, making it perfect for any party.
Now, let’s finally look at how this drinking game is played.
The White Chicks Drinking game can be set up in a few minutes:
- Prepare the film
- Prepare the drinks and place them on some stable and easily reachable surface
- Allow everyone to find a comfy place with a direct view of the screen
That’s all – just press play and start playing!
How to Play White Chicks Drinking Game? Rules and Gameplay
Playing a drinking game based on a movie or a TV show is simple. All you have to do is carefully watch for the designated signs to appear in the form of catchphrases, plot twists, or various situations. When they do, quickly take a sip of your glass.
Whenever you hear some of the following, have a drink:
- Someone mentions “FBI“
- Someone says: “Wilson Sisters“
- The detectives say: “Would you rather…?“
- Someone says: “Hamptons“
- Someone says: “Yo..!“
- Someone says: “Hold my poodle!“
Also, you must grab your glass when you notice that:
- Someone is hit
- The Wilson sisters change their costumes
- There’s a fight/action scene
- The Vandergeld sisters’ confrontation takes place
- Kevin and Marcus struggle with some feminine tasks
- A good song plays
Everyone finishes their drinks when:
- The famous dance-off scene begins
- The main characters are exposed
Naturally, these are not the only drinking triggers you can follow in the game. If you’re familiar with the film, feel free to add or replace any of these rules with your own favorites.
You can also divide the characters among the players. Each of you then reacts to a different set of signals, making the game slightly chaotic but also more fun.
Playing drinking games is an excellent social activity that can help you break the ice with acquaintances and bond with old friends.
Nevertheless, doing it safely and responsibly would be best to avoid excessive consumption associated with an unpleasant hangover and potential health risks.
Here are some tips to make playing a drinking game as safe and healthy as possible:
- Respect your tolerance level for alcohol. Do not drink more than you can safely handle.
- If you’re not used to drinking strong spirits, stay with drinks with lower alcohol volume (beer, wine, less concentrated liquors).
- Prepare some non-alcoholic drinks. You can switch to them whenever you feel like you need to take a break from alcohol.
- Have a hearty meal before starting the drinking game, and consume some snacks during the game as well. This will help your body cope with the alcohol.
- Plan your transportation in advance. Ensure everyone has a safe way to get home when the game ends.
To sum it up, just play in such a way that everyone involved has only pleasant memories of the experience and would be happy to play the game again next time.
Although I prefer to play this game non-competitively, you can easily adapt it to your taste if you want to challenge your friends.
One option is to place bets before the movie starts on how many times certain triggers will appear in the movie. One of the players, however, must be willing to keep a record while watching the film, and at the end, the players will compare their bets.
For each difference, they will receive one penalty point. Whoever has the fewest at the end wins the game. Of course, there are other options. For example, you can play a different drinking game, which is naturally competitive, such as the Tipsy Tower drinking game or the Battle Shots.